These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the services, including our various websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, widgets, ads, and commerce services (the "Services" or "Innokid"), and any information, audio, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as "Content"). Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services by you or the children and charges under your care (collectively referred to as "You"), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed or listened by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
2. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
3. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Services, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
4. You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
5. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, email contacts, telephone numbers, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
6. You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, compile, adopt for any form of paid service and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
7. You agree that this license includes the right for Innokid to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Innokid for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
8. Such uses by Innokid, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Innokid, will be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
9. We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
10. You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Innokid will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Innokid in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
11. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Services or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services.
12. The Services that Innokid provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that Innokid provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Innokid may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
13. The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Innokid on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Innokid granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Innokid and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
14. All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
15. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Innokid be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
16. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any other users.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services or your access to the Services for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Innokid account by sending us a message via the "Contact Us" page on the innokid website or email to us at: email@example.com. If we terminate your access to the Services, your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your answers), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Services, whether online or offline. You agree that Innokid is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Innokid reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.